Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free. You initial appointment can be scheduled by calling toll free (855)477-8463
Welcome to a place where patients come first!
HealthQuest Physical Therapy and Medical Fitness serving Oakland, Macomb and Lapeer County from many conveniently located offices.
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today. Unsure if Physical therapy is right for you, your free consultation is to screen your need for physical therapy and recommend a course of action—either self-exercise to correct the problem, professional physical therapy with Joint Care, or refer you to an appropriate medical doctor.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing: key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, surgical history, and other important information.
- Please ensure our office has your insurance information so we can verify your insurance benefits and outline (if any) costs.
- Fill out the New Patient Forms to the best of your ability before coming in.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card, photo ID and prescription (if applicable).
At HealthQuest Physical Therapy and Medical Fitness, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please print and fill out the new patient forms below. Please bring these with you to your first visit.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will check-in with our friendly front office staff. They will process your paperwork and go over your insurance coverage.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation and receive a tour of the facility.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.