We are proud in-network provides for most insurance plans. If your plan is not listed below, please call us at (855)477-8463 as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to all of our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services.
For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact us today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
HealthQuest is a proud in-network provider of the following insurances:
- Auto Claims
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- MEBS (Michigan Employee Benefits)
- Medicare Plus Blue
- Priority Health
- TRPN (Three Rivers Provider Network)
- Total Health Care
- Tricare (Military)
- United American
- United Health Care
- US Health and Life
- VA (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Workers’ Compensation
Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available. In an effort to help you review your outpatient rehabilitative insurance benefits with your primary and/or secondary insurance, we have put together some key questions to ask your insurance provider(s). Your insurance provider(s) should always be your main source of information.
The following are some of the questions you may want to ask your insurance provider when speaking with them:
- Is outpatient physical therapy services covered under my policy?
- Do I have a co-pay for outpatient therapy? If so, what amount is the amount?
- Do I have one co-pay per calendar day or one co-pay for each service provided on a day?
Example: If you have a $20 co-pay, and receive physical and speech therapy on the same day, do you pay $20 or $40.
- Does the plan limit the number of therapy visits in a calendar year? If so, how many? Is this number for each service or combined for multiple services? If combined which services?
- Does your plan require prior authorization before beginning therapy services?