The Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles. Your SilverSneakers fitness membership includes:
- Access to our basic amenities such as private locker rooms, private showers, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and circuit training
- SilverSneakers classes to increase muscular strength and range of motion, as well as other classes offered to include core and flexibility training
- Most important, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan.
Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
SilverSneakers also provides opportunities to:
- Expand your social network and strengthen friendships
- Increase your mental sharpness
- Take part in social activities and wellness seminars
More than 1 million members nationwide already enjoy SilverSneakers. Join them today and bring your SilverSneakers card and/or health plan ID to the front desk at any of our locations listed below, and our friendly staff will help you enroll!
48875 Hayes Rd.
Shelby Township, MI 48315-4405
Located in "The Corners Plaza"
Phone: (586) 532-9602
23211 21 Mile Road
Macomb Township, MI 48042
Phone: (586) 231-0043
3009 South Baldwin Rd.
Lake Orion, MI 48359-2362
Located in "Shops on Waldon Pond"
Phone: (248) 393-7707
32 S. Main Street
Clarkston, MI 48346
Next to "The Union"